Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trip to the local Zoo!



Not only is a trip to the zoo fun, but I learned more this time than I have in one single trip before! Our zoo is relatively close and cheap too. But my favorite part was that they are becoming more eco friendly, and what a better place for our kids to visit? Animals, eco-friendly, fun, learning, and another plus to it all: wood toys! Sure they have their fair share of plastic but for people like me they have a special stand of wooden toys, like drums and wood animal figurines :) I was very pleased at the changes our zoo has made and has statements posted up about what else they want to change. I also think it's great what your money is contributed too as well, not just feeding the animals, but saving the endangered ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment