Monday, July 26, 2010

How does your garden grow?

We had a pretty big storm last week, resulting in a flooded driveway and garden. Even though my garden got flooded, I could see how much stronger the plants are now. It just like life, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's natures way of weeding out the week plants and keeping the strong to bear good fruit. Just like when animals hunt, they take the weekest... Here are a few pictures of our storm:

The driveway.


My garden.


The drainage ditch just feet from our duplex. May I mention that it normally doesn't have any water. and that right there is a few feet worth.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much that flooded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought my garden was gonna die lol, but it's all still here!

    ReplyDelete