Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What you cook your food in...

Is just as important. Did you know that teflon heated over a certain point can kill a bird? Isn't that suppossed to mean evacuate the premiss?

Ever notice the little bits of black in your food? That is not from burning, this is teflon scraping off into your food, and if your sure it's not, it is probably plastic then. On my journey I have discovered that teflon is the worst, I avoid it at all costs and I only use my plastic utensils when taking things like cookies off the cookie sheet, not for cooking like scrambled eggs.

The best alternative is stainless steel, and even though it may be an investment, they also last a lot longer with no worries of toxins in your food that you pay so dearly for. More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment