Monday, December 20, 2010

Minimalism, post #2

The first part of my journey to becoming more minimal is to get rid of things we don't use and haven't used in a long time. Things that I have several of, who needs more than one? I want you all to know that I am not throwing these things away, I feel like it is such a waste. So I always goodwill it. BUT, before I goodwill anything I want to let all of my friends and readers know that they are welcome to it first. Maybe it's something you would like to have or maybe you even need. Here is a list, let me know if there's anything your interested in! After christmas I will be making a trip to the goodwill, so you have time to let me know! I will be adding to this list as well in other posts.

A crock pot
2 big stuffed animals
1 mini food processor
Baby bouncy chair, it sits on the floor.
Some placemats, made of cloth various colors
An office chair
A few christmas decorations
A bag of clothes
A mini tv
Some VHS tapes

I will keep you all posted! Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment