Friday, January 14, 2011

Todays post is a rant..

Just a warning!

This morning while on our drive to my doctors appt. I asked my husband why the road appeared to be wet, we hadn't had any percipitation, and I couldn't imagine why the roads would be cleaned on a cold morning. My husband informed me that they laid a layer of chemicals over the road that are supposed to be slip resistant and not able to freeze as easy.

First of all WTF????

Why? So that crazy people can drive crazy?

How about this. Those chemicals get washed away into our water, yes your water, which yes we do supply. I live in the mountains where a lot of people and farmers benefit from our water sources. So not only our water, but your also adding another natsy chemical to our food.

Did they ever think about what a waste of money this is? This is your tax money at work. It pays for the chemical, but as well as the employees to take time to lay it down. Plus your car gets covered in nasty crap. Who wants that? Ok I think I am done for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment