Monday, January 24, 2011

Soon to come:

I am posting to you all what I plan on posting as far as my next step to going green. I am in the process of making an organic monthly food menu, that has to be within a budget: ways you can eat healthy without spending to much money. And to be truthful with you people eat too much as it is. I always make sure we have enough food for everyone but keeping in mind we don't need to gorge ourselves.

I will be posting my organic pancake, granola bar, and black bean brownie recipes. These are healthy treats that everyone has loved so far. These are also snacks you can make at home, without all the extra packaging and preservatives!

I also want to do a post about the baby gear I plan to use, and why.

Looking forward to it all. See you all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment