Monday, June 14, 2010

Things I use instead of plastic!

Here is a list of things that I use instead of plastic:

1. These re-usable stainless steel water bottles go everywhere with me and it saves all the tons of plastic bottles that I would probably throw away in place. I got the big ones for $4 each at walmart, and the little one unfortunatley cost me $17 at starbucks, but where I live I couldn't find anything else.

2. I use jars from spaghetti sauce, pickles ect.. For my leftovers and many other things.

3. I bring my own shopping bags instead of using the plastic ones from the store.

4. I plan to make a set of these soon, but you can make a little pouch and keep spoon, fork, napkin, ect.. in it instead of using the plastc silverware that most resturaunts use.

5. I use an electric shaver instead of the throw away plasic ones.

6. Bring your own take home container when you eat out.

7. And for the conclusion, I always find things to do with my old plastic so I am not tossing it to add to the pollution problems..

No comments:

Post a Comment