Monday, June 14, 2010

Surprise!



So a few weeks ago my daughter and I spent a day sewing up bean bags and filling them with about 7 year old pinto beans that my mother in law had. We had lots of fun and plus we now have a bean bag toss which is awesome for learning coordination skills, and fun to boot!

So yesterday my husband points out to me that there is a small sprout coming up in the pot where our mini palm tree is planted.. After pondering and wondering what this mysterious plant could be, when the plant finally came up enough we descovered that it was a pinto bean!! So this surprise has excited me to learn about pinto bean plants and also it is now part of my garden! Thanks to my daughter who was throwing pinto beans like it was snowing, I now have a something fun and exciting!

1 comment: