Thursday, June 10, 2010

Local Farmers Markets




Farmers Market


The farmers market is a great way to get locally grown foods for cheap and mostly free of pesticides, and if you live where I do, it is something to get excited about! My local farmers market starts tomorrow, and I am about to jump for joy! I plan to buy lots of corn and can it,(among many other things). I am hoping to find some local beeswax bars so I can make some of my own cosmetics, and much more! Not only is buying from a farmers market benefiting the community but also healthier for you and the enviroment. Don't love when you can accomplish all of your goals at one place? You can even bring your own bag for all the produce you buy. To top it all off you can do this kind of shopping completly plastic free!


No comments:

Post a Comment