Friday, June 11, 2010

Make it yourself!


Baby things made easy:
When I had my first child I got everything I needed from my baby shower, and now that we'd like to have another there are a few things that I'd like to have that I didn't the first time. But to save money and be resourceful, I asked my sister in law if she had any extra fabric. To my surprise she did and was willing to share it. So I set out to make my own boppy pillow even though we are not expecting, I figure it will still be worth it in the long run. In the picture I also have a bib that still needs strings and a burp cloth that I thought was cute. I love making my own things and to me I treasure them more than just normal stuff. If you want to know how make the pillow here is a link... http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/pillow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment