Thursday, December 29, 2011

My journey continues...

Ok everyone I am posting about how I have been keeping green with a new baby around!
1. I am using all my oldest daughters clothes for the new baby girl :)
2. I trade clothes and baby gear like swings, jumpers and so on with family members and friends.
3. My wonderful mother in law shops goodwill and brings in awesome finds for cheap and used clothes!
4. I kept all toys, so I have plenty of play things for the little crawler!
5. Lastly for now I use glass bottles bpa free nipples and I try to go with organic formula when I can!


Also I wanted to mention Happy New Years!!!
Want to be green? Here is a few tips for your new years celebration!
Shop local, and get bulk foods
Get finger foods, less mess, less waste
Compost and recycle, have clearly labeled bins for glass, cans ect...
Go veggie! You don't meat to spice up a party, some homemade hummus and veggies make a great snack, we also like to make roll ups, cream cheese and olives spread on a tortilla with a sprinkle of powdered ranch, them slice into pieces and you have a mighty fine appetizer!! For vegan Ideas go to vegangal.com!

Well hopefully I will have some new recipes for you all soon :) Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment