Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello everyone~! A few holiday tips!

It has been a long time!! But here are few tips to help you thru the holidays :) I will update you all next time, hopefully tomorrow!

1. Use newspaper to wrap gifts, kids love decorating it! Fun for adults too!
2. If you must buy new, go for quality and wooden if possible they last longer so that more children can enjoy them especially if you recycle and donate :)
3. Homemade gifts in my opinion mean more!! I have a christmas tree full of them and I wouldn't have it any other way!
4. Get a fake tree so that your not using up resources every year. Even special farms for growing christmas trees are still using vital nutrients from the soil and are not being replenished!!
5. Lastly I urge you to watch (found on netflix) Dirt, foodmatters, fat sick and nearly dead, also Forks over knives, they all educate you on food and the status of our farms.

Happy holidays to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment