Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nominated for Versatile blogger,

By My ever changing life.
Thank you so much!
This contains four parts:
1) Thank the person who awarded you.
2) Write 7 thing about yourself
3) Pick 7 bloggers to bestow the award upon.
4) Contact and congratulate the bloggers you picked.

7 Things about myself:

I love nature walks, and can't wait to go backpacking for days on end like I used to.

I love being a mommy, wouldn't take anything back ever!

I strive to be minimalistic, and eco friendly, so that our children have a future on this beautiful planet.

I have a wonderful husband and will gladly tell anyone how amazing he has been through everything.

I love a good jam out of my favorite songs.

I like to visit coffee shops that are local and unique when I travel.

I want to travel, a lot, I want to see the world that I strive to change!

I can't choose 7 but here is my favorite one:

The info dome, I nominate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment