Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for everything.

Not only do I want to share how thankful I am for everything I have, like food, a home, a great family, but I also want to talk about forgiveness.

In this season we talk about being thankful and kind to others, helping the needy, but what about forgiveness? As hard as it may be, I think we need to take this time to forgive others too. We are after all, human, and we all make mistakes that we need to learn from. But I feel it necessary to accept what has happened in the past and forgive others for whatever might have happened. We don't live forever and holding grudges isn't good in the holiday season either. So for those out there, and you know who you are, even if you don't read this beacuse of what happened I want you to know that I forgive you and hope that someday you can forgive me too.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment