Saturday, August 7, 2010

23 things of going green I'd like to achive by the end of November:

1. Complete the 20 days of no processed foods.
2. Do the yoga challenge.
3. Go for a day hike.
4. Start a compost.
5. Dehydrate snacks for the winter.
6. Get pregnant. :-)
7. Complete eating all raw foods, except dinner. (big step for the family as a whole)
8. Clean out the house, of clutter and all toxins like cleaners ect..
9. Watch less tv.
10. Less computer time.
11. Homemade gifts for the family christmas.
12. Make a raw recipe book.
13. Teach my daughter more about nature.
14. Help close famliy acomplish some of their goals.
15. Meditate every morning.
16. Journal my dreams after each night.
17. Plan next years garden.
18. Use eco friendly beauty products.
19. Plan a vactation.
20. Learn more about natural parenting, and using my intuition.
21. Celebrate the earths milestones, like full moon, and seasons..
22. Keep up our own family traditions.
23. Last but not least, keep an open mind and learn from my mistakes, keeping the positive at heart :) Did I mention do more photography? It's a passion of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment